Our client IuteCredit Europe AS is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Tallinn. They are a rapidly growing and sustainable consumer loan provider. The holding company is in Tallinn which is specialized in consumer credits via its subsidiaries in Moldova, Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo. It administers strategic management, software development and Group financing & investor relations. The subsidiaries offer consumer credit services directly, manage local loan portfolios and develop local investor relations. The Group currently employs 120 people and a has a client base of 200,000 people. In the nearest future the company has a plan to launch new innovative payment services in the Balkan area.
The purpose of the job is to analyse the efficiency of the company by studying the needs of the business, workflows and technological systems, and to offer recommendations that would improve the efficiency of the company and meet the market demand.
More specifically the Business Analyst needs to:
- Support implementation of technology solutions and development by determining the requirements of the projects. Communicate to all stakeholders and vendors;
- Gather, document, and analyse business needs, and present the findings;
- Analyse requests and issues related to Loan Engine System (LES) and processes. Interact with the business stakeholders to understand their problems and needs;
- Estimate costs and time requirements of projects;
- Act as a liaison between the business and the IT department;
- Identify and conduct changes of LES to improve productivity and competitiveness;
- Assist with the Business Case and Business Requirements Document development;
- Translate Business Requirement Document to Functional Specification;
- Write user acceptance test (UAT) scenario;
- Support the team during the analysis and planning stages of software development;
- Perform preliminary test, before UAT;
- Write user documentation related to new developed features;
- Train/knowledge transfer of new features to key users in subsidiaries.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis
- Experience in working with business intelligence tools
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Experience in working in an international environment
- University degree preferably in Economics, Finance or IT
- Experience in working on banking related projects is an advantage
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
This is a great career opportunity for an ambitious analyst looking to become part of a fast-growing international company that values diversity and personal growth. You will also have the chance to give your input in designing the development process and grow with the company. This role offers you a competitive salary and benefits package as well as possibilities for an individual development path. You will be working in a modern office building in the centre of Tallinn.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Ingrit Kaldoja, Recruitment Specialist at Executive Lab Search email@example.com by the 24th of September at the latest.