Under Your leadership new energy products and services will be created in order to provide better service to current and future customers in the Baltic Sea region and maximise profit.
What will Your new job entail?
You are a strategic leader responsible for:
- customer service strategy
- energy products strategy and energy services strategy
You are a visionary who will lead:
- the development of innovative solutions
- the management of an international product development team
You are a manager who is in charge of:
- 54 employees in three departments
- international project teams
Position in Eesti Energia
Your will be reporting to Andres Sutt, Board member of Eesti Energia. The job is located at Eesti Energia HQ in Tallinn, but you might also work part-time other locations and sometimes travel to target markets.
You are a suitable candidate if:
- You have years of experience as a leader (preferably 10 years)
- You have led the development and launch of new services or products
- You have been a part of a large company (preferably international)
- You are open minded and determined, You know how to create team spirit, involve your team members and partners and make them strive toward the goal
- You are entrepreneurial and innovative, target and co-operation oriented
Working at Eesti Energia gives you the opportunity to:
- lead the development of new products and services in a fast-developing energy sector
- work in a company where no development plan is dismissed due to lack of funding
- manage an international team across six countries
- create value that impacts every Estonian
- be a key person for the world’s largest oil shale company and the best employer in Estonia
If this sounds interesting, please contact us or apply here no later than January 17th.